For this DIY you will need:
- Crepe paper (or wrapping paper that isn't too strong so you can pull your cracker apart)
- A decorative pen- I went with a copper one to draw on everyone's names and do a little design.
- Cracker snaps (you’ll find them on Amazon, eBay etc)
- Thin card, at least 20cm long
- Decorative string or ribbon
- Small but exciting things to put inside the crackers- I went for nail varnishes, flower seeds, beard oils and bath bombs!
- Paper hats (again from Amazon, eBay etc)
- Jokes! I found some online and had some lovely people tweet me some original ones too!
Will you be trying this DIY out for Christmas and what else are you planning to make home made?
For a step by step video on these crackers, check out the Youtube video below!